Did you know? St. Patrick’s Day is actually more popular in the U.S than it is in Ireland! Here are some of Proguard’s top picks to join in on the Houston St. Paddy’s fun this year.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s day with these happenings around Houston:
- Houston’s two-hour St. Patrick’s Parade parade has historically been one of the largest in the U.S! The parade will start on March 16th at noon at the Clock Tower at MinuteMade Park on Texas Avenue and move westbound. Learn more.
- Get 2 free drinks on this pub crawl – need we say more? Join Lucky’s St. Patrick’s Day Crawl starting at 4PM on March 16th and crawl 5 venues + attend the after party if you’re up for it. Learn more here.
- Attend the 2019 Rory Miggins Memorial Irish Music Festival & Stew Cook-off! There will be samples from cooks, music on inside and outside stages, traditional Irish dancing, bagpipers, face painters, vendors and the world-famous Billy Carr Stout Relay! Learn more here.
- Join the 4th Annual Green Mile and St. Patrick’s Day Block Party! They come back to the ever growing Washington Ave where they will expand to more bars and parking lots! From 11am to 10PM – you in? Learn more here.
- The 3rd Annual Woodlands Shamrock Shindig at Town Green Park will be held on Sunday, March 16, 2019. Enjoy live music, bagpipers, Irish dancers, green beer artisan vendors, a kids zone, and food trucks. Learn more here.
-The Proguard Team
Check out our self storage locations for more information on a Proguard location near you!