For more Seasonal Storage Tips check out our A Guide to Organizing Your Seasonal Storage
For more Tips about Houston check out our Proguard’s Guide to Everything Houston
Spending your St. Patty’s Day in Houston? How lucky you are! Here are some of our suggestions to make the most of this fun holiday in our beautiful city:
- What is St. Patrick’s Day without the obligatory parade? Don’t miss out this year! On March 17th – now bigger, and better than ever – starting around noon, the parade starts at the Clock Tower at MinuteMaid Park on Texas and goes west-bound. And of course, it’s FREE. Learn more here.
- Lucky’s pub is renowned throughout Houston for it’s annual St. Patty’s day festival in three different locations: downtown, Cypress, and the Heights. Enjoy over 100,000 square feet of party space, bagpipers, DJs, 15 live bands and of course, GREEN BEER. It’s bound to be a fun time. Learn more here.
- You’re more than welcome to pre-party on March 11th at the Annual FM 1960 St. Patrick’s Day Parade! This spring, the entire family can enjoy all of the floats, dance troupes, antique cars and support local businesses a little bit ahead of time. Learn more here.
- Who doesn’t love a great block party? Don’t miss ‘The Green Mile’, one big block party consisting of 6 different venues. Enjoy a dog costume contest, live music, and comedic performances.The first 100 attendees will receive free crawfish and of course, green beer! Amazing. Learn more here.
- You’d think St. Patrick’s day is a great opportunity to embrace Irish culture but apparently, you can also take the opportunity to learn about the French a few days before! Instead of focusing on all things Irish, on March 9th the French Cultures Festival Kick-Off Concert will explore French culture and music. What a world. Learn more here.Whatever you end up doing this St. Patty’s, we hope you have a glorious time!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
If you are in the need of storage, learn more about our storage locations in the Houston, Texas area on our website.