For more Wine Storage Tips check out our A Guide to Organizing Your Wine Storage
You know we’re hopelessly devoted to the finest tastings of the season. Our mini-storage rooms often get to play host to reds and whites of every size, price, and origin.
With all this alcohol action going down, we spend a lot of time packaging, storing and admiring the lovely offerings that come through our door. We’ve done our research, too. We sourced the top lists of the greatest wines on earth on the web, tried out as many of the nominees as we could, and have chosen our official Top 10 Favorites!
We’re sharing these with you on one condition: that you treat yourself to at least one of these specially-crafted delights as soon as you log off your computer. Deal? Deal. And here’s the best part: None of these exquisite offerings will set you back farther than $50.
1.2015 Domaine La Grange Tiphaine Rosa, Rosé, Rosam ($24)
- NV Savart Brut L’Ouverture Premier Cru ($49)
- Louis-Antoine Luyt Chile Itata Valley Pipeño Portezuelo 2014, ($18.99)
- Roagna Dolcetto d’Alba 2014, ($17.99)
- Birillo Costa Toscana 2013 Tuscany, Italy ($18)
- Cliffhanger Vineyards Proprietary Red Blend 2013, Mezzacorona Dolomiti, Italy, ($14)
7. Miotto Prosecco — ProFondo Col Fondo ($14)
8. Treviso Cornaro Extra Dry Spumante Prosecco ($10)
- Tenuta di Trinoro Toscana Le Cupole ($27)
- Hartford Family Zinfandel Russian River Valley Old Vine ($38)
Need some extra room for all the wines you’ve collected? We’d love to host your marvelous Merlots at Proguard Storage! Read about our wine storage solutions today and find a perfectly conditioned home away from home for your prized elixirs.
2017 has brought a lot of change, some great, some less so, but it all will look better with a nice glass of red in your hand. It’s time to enjoy some of the finer things in life.
Have you tried any- or all- of our suggestions? Let us know if the comments below!
If you are in the need of storage, learn more about our storage locations in the Houston, Texas area on our website.