For more Wine Storage Tips check out our A Guide to Organizing Your Wine Storage
Here at Proguard Storage, you can rest assured that we know how important a good bottle of wine is for Valentine’s Day (as well as how important it is to properly store!)
Here are some of our top wine suggestions (featuring Houston suppliers!) for a 2019 Valentine’s Day you’ll never forget:
- Valentine’s day = PLENTY of chocolate. Duh! Here’s our recommendation for the perfect pairing to your chocolate dessert:
Rivata Casa Rossa ($10-15)
- Fancy steak dinner this V-day? This Cabernet Sauvignon’s deep cherry and licorice aromas will be perfectly balanced alongside a meaty dinner. Try Bernhardt Winery’s Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve here.
- Into a glass of something a little fruitier? Try Houston Winery’s Semi-Sweet Riesling, filled with amazing aromas of peach and apple. Shop here.
- Not sure what’s for dinner yet? Try the Pinot Project Pinot Noir. Just $13, you can’t go wrong as this wine goes with pretty much anything. The Pinot Project has a full and silky mouthfeel, with just the right amount of acidity to complement a variety of dishes.
- Enjoy a rich, smooth, vintage wine? This one’s for you. The Andrew Will – Red Wine Champoux Vineyard Columbia Valley 2014 features fresh dark fruits and floral notes and is well rounded on the palate with flavors of black raspberries and fine-grained tannins.
Don’t forget to share some of your favorite pairings with us in the comments below. Wishing you and your love (or not!) the most magical of memories this Valentine’s Day. If you are in need of wine storage in houston, check out our wine storage website.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
-The Proguard Team
If you are in the need of storage, learn more about our storage locations in the Houston, Texas area on our website.