For more Wine Storage Tips check out our A Guide to Organizing Your Wine Storage
What is Valentine’s Day without a good bottle of wine? We’re already helping our wine storage customers unload the perfect reds for their special day. Call us fanatics, but spending all that time safely storing away prized Merlot has made us wine aficionados.
Here are some of our top wine suggestions for a Valentine’s Day you and your love (or just you, no judgment here!) will never forget:
- It’s Valentine’s Day which means you are for sure indulging in ALL the chocolate, right? How can you not? Here’s our recommendation for the perfect pairing to your chocolate dessert:
Rivata Casa Rossa ($10-15)
- Fancy steak dinner this V-day? Cabernet Sauvignon’s robust fruit tastes and powerful flavors can stand up to most any steak. Try:
- Another beautiful pairing for chocolate. Indulge in this dessert wine! You deserve it.
Bellini Tuscan Dessert Wine ($15-20)
- Think you’ll be indulging in some cheese, maybe a fruit basket to go with it? Us, too. Try this medium to full-bodied Cabernet. Balanced and richly colored, with just a touch of oak to complement the ripe berry aromas.
Carson Ridge Cabernet Paso Robles ($10-15)
- Enjoy more of a rich, fuller bodied wine? This one’s for you. This new contemporary style Rioja features fresh dark fruits and spice and is well rounded on the palate with flavors of infused red and blackberry fruits and vanilla.
Valserrano Rioja Crianza ($15-20)
Don’t forget to share some of your favorite pairings with us in the comments below. Wishing you and your love (or not!) the most magical of memories this Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
-The Proguard Team
If you are in the need of storage, learn more about our storage locations in the Houston, Texas area on our website.